Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: multiple exposures with M6
From: P2CON@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 16:00:08 EDT

 And then George wrote:

>> Big snip --

 My Independent Conclusion:  Multiple exposure IS NOT REIABLE on the M6, and
 the camera should not be used for this purpose.  NOT RECOMMENDED.

 The sound of the gears grinding does seem annoying, and I can't help but
 wonder if doing this enough times is bound to cause unnatural wear on the
 parts.  Since you can not get the camera to do multiple exposures reliably,
 it is risky to put the camera through this kind of torture. >>Big snip<<--

   George >>

Dear Ted and George: PLEASE DO NOT EVER TRY TO SELL ME YOUR EXPERIMENTAL
CAMERAS !!  ;<)

Yours for truth in dealings,  Paul Connet