Subject: Re: [Leica] The agony of the wait.
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 18:06:33 -0700

Bob K  wrote:
>To truly, TRULY suffer- take photographs of golf.>>>>>>

Hi Bob,
 I think it should be a punishment for wayward photographers who get out of
line..

JUDGE: "You are to serve the next ten years covering golf!"

WAYWARD PHOTOGRAPHER: "Gee judge I'd prefer to be shot right here and now!
I mean, how cruel can you be giving a guy ten years chasing guys chasing
little white balls!" :)  Leica or no Leica!!!! :):)

ted