Subject: [Leica] Shutter problems on SL2?
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 1999 00:34:46 +0200

I just got the first roll of slides shot with my new SL2 and a borrowed
50mm Summicron and all is well--the pictures are sharp, well exposed
etc. However, last Saturday Pieter Krigee of Foto Nivo-Schweitzer in
Amsterdam told me that SL2s shutters have a tendency to "stick" at the
top speeds, 1/1000 and 1/2000. My SL2 seems all right at those speeds as
well, but following Peter's advice I am letting the camera sit for a
couple of weeks and then I will try firing it at those speeds. In the
meantime, can any SL or SL2 owners comment on this? Thanks!

Nathan

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium