Subject: RE: [Leica] Bad M Repair Experience
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 09:56:30 -0600

Let me give you the most obvious example - without getting on to what
internal problems there were.

The red dot had obviously been removed for adjustment. It was scratched,
with part of the edge pried up with obvious screwdriver marks. The scratch
continued across onto the metal of the camera's body - bad workmanship in my
book.

Tim A