Subject: RE: [Leica] Rolex, Mont Blanc, etc.
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:18:25 -0400

If you can't beat' em, join' em

Did you hear the story about the time when Walter Cronkite interviewed
Lyndon Johnson?  Throughout the interview, Johnson eyes seemed fixated on
Cronkite's hands.  Finally, Johnson asked Cronkite where he got his watch
(it was a Rolex Presidential, or something like that).  Cronkite explained
that the President of Rolex had given it to him as a gift.  Whereupon,
Johnson blew his top, exclaiming, "That son-of-a bitch told me that only
heads of state could get that model".

Dan C.