Subject: Re: [Leica] Rolex, Mont Blanc, etc.
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 22:33:28 -0700

Bill O'Connell wrote:

> And then there are those that are quite happy with their disposable or
> APS cameras that think you quite the fool for spending all that money on
>><snip>
> cameras, cars, and watches (and even pens), but who can't see the value
> in mega buck audio systems.
>
> Martin wrote:
>
> Every day I wear the $20 quartz Rolex copy I bought five years ago><snip>
> Martin.

An extreme example a person with a van Gogh on the wall driving an old
dented dirty Ford. Much of what makes us interesting is what we value.
Some don't take the time to bathe. Some wear only jeans and black tea
shirts.(clean ones) Some people don't value money. I don't, I just value
quality German glass.
Mark Rabiner