Subject: Re: [Leica] Bad M Repair Experience
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:34:43 -0300

Tim:

Have you tried Kinderman (Leica Canada) ?  I had two CLA's done by them and
they turned around both jobs in a week including the time it took to mail
the cameras to them.  They also just repaired a rewind switch on my R8
winder and that took a week and a half, still great service.  A friend sent
his Nikon N90s off to get a cracked top cover replaced ( a known defect in
the N90s ).  Not only did it take over a month, but since the camera was a
few months out of warranty, he had to pay for the repair.

Regards,

Robert