Subject: RE: [Leica] Rubber bands and Softies
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 07:59:56 -0400

Ask Dr. Black Tape:

> - But now I have another problem.  I found nice,
> two-inch, red rubber bands to wrap around my straps and
> Softies.  But after I put tape over the rubber bands (they're
> red, after all)  I can't get them around the Softies.
> Suggestions?
>
> Rob
Dr. Black Tape has any easy solution for that one:

Take two, 2-inch, natural colored rubber bands. Color them with a
wide-tipped felt permanent black marker. Voila! You have black rubber bands
that will fit correctly around your black softie and won't advertise the
fact that you are using a Leica.

For solutions to those pesky red dot conundrums, write to:

Ask Dr. Black Tape
West Wing
St. Elizabeths(sic) Hospital
Washington, D.C.

(NO, there is NO apostrophe in St. Elizabeths. It' a longggggggg story, one
I wrote for The Washington Post in my early general assignment days 29 years
ago...but there is NO apostrophe.
Dr. Black Tape)