Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Let's move on ?
From: Joe Berenbaum <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 02:52:33 +0000

At 04:55 PM 6/12/99 -0700, you wrote, in part:

>This group is no more intelligent than those who use other
>marques.

A remarkable statement. You must be a very intelligent person yourself.

>If Brian is happy with the list as it is, then he should restate its
>agenda.

I think you misunderstand how email lists are run if you are serious about
that suggestion. It is his list, remember?

Try it this way round; if, as a subscriber, you are unhappy with the list
as it is, you can start your own, where you can be the listowner, have any
agenda you want, and control the discussion as much as you think proper.
You would be very successful, I'm sure.

Joe Berenbaum