Subject: Re: [Leica] 180 Summicron + 2x versu 280 2.8 + 1.4x
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 20:34:51 -0300

Alastair:

If you ship your 15mm Super Elmar to me ;-)  Seriously though, if any LUG
members are in Nova Scotia on vacation, look me up and I will let you give
them a try.  I will also be bringing two of them to Calgary for Camera
Canad College  From July 1-4 and extend this offer to west coast LUG
members around Calgary.

Regards,

Robert