Subject: [Leica] Let's move on
From: George Huczek <ghuczek@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 11:57:56 -0600

You know, I've been wading through reams of messages on this list over the
past few days dealing with fountain pens, sports cars, watches, rifles, and
other such things.  While they may be of interest to some, I really think
that we should give these topics a rest.  I subscribe to this list to get
information and to share ideas about anything pertaining to Leica cameras
and photography.  These other things that have been discussed ad nauseam
are so far off topic and inappropriate on this list that I feel that I have
to say that I am very disappointed that they should be continuing for so
long.  I'm surprised that so few people have spoken up about this.  By all
means, if any of you want to continue taking about your favorite malts or
pencils or other such topics, go find yourselves some chat room or another
usergroup where such things are welcomed, but keep these kinds of topics
off a list that should remain focused [sic] on Leica and on photography.