Subject: [Leica] Help
From: Gary Elshaw <gary.elshaw@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 20:42:25 +1200

Hi All,

Just before i went overseas i fitted a FIKUS to my 35mm Summaron. Gee what
a big mistake that was--I've now got major vignetteing on 3/4 of my photos.
I'm majorly P*&^%ed off about this. However i am trying to remain
philosphical about this and try and rectify the situation to prevent
further irritations. O.K., according to my collectors guide, what i need is
a FOOKH. Don't we all i hear you say. Now the complications sets in due to
theFLQOO which was originally constructed for the 35 Elmar. I can get one
of these for an affordable price-about $20 less than the FOOKH. Have any of
you other LTM brothers used either of these on a LTM Summaron? Please
advise.

Take care,
Gary

"The difficulty now is that unexceptional adults believe the loss of youthful
dreaming is itself "growing up," as though adulthood were the passive
conclusion to a doomed activity and hope during adolescence."

                'The Uses of Disorder: Personal Identity and City Life'
                                            -- Richard Sennett

Gary Elshaw
Victoria University
New Zealand