Subject: Re: [Leica] will no one sell me a leica?!
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 08:07:24 +0100

Kyle,
I think in your original post you requested US members only to respond.
I'm in the UK but have some user gear for sale and have done international
deals before, its no great problem.
An M1 with M4 windows, chrome, no preview lever for the fields of view of
course, chrome, of course, and having the seperate take up spool internally,
I guess you didn't want that right?
An M4-2, missing the leatherette (replaced with leather!) and the film
reminder dial off the rear flap. Black of course.
And lenses, loads of them, particularly a clutch of early Leitz M if you
wish.
35/3.5 Summaron, doesn't key in the 35mm frame at present, but will after
modification if you wish (all it requires is a little filing, often done) as
this lens was made before the 35mm finder available on the M2 and also before
the r/f. 'goggles' version of the 35mm lenses.
50/2 collapsible Summicron, poor front element.
90/4 collapsible Elmar, a rarish lens, overhauled and cleaned,
Also loads of Russian and other lenses, eg, a 20mm f4 Flektogon with a couple
of adapters (I'll supply) could fit on a Leica and offer scale focusing.

Interested? Call me direct for further details, prices etc.

Jem
jem.kime@cwcom.net