Subject: Re: [Leica] HLOTS?
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 07:33:30 +0100

Marc James Small wrote:

> a)  what is (HLOTS),
> Marc

Marc,
Alphabetically, the closest references I can find is either HKMOO or
HMENT.

The former is a lens hood for the 125 Hektor and the latter is a film
drum holder for 20m of transparency film going through a early Model
VIII projector!

If we interpolate the two items to find what this HLOTS could be, maybe
I could suggest a small flange adapter for placing 125/2.5 Hektors onto
contemporary projectors - with its hood on of course!

Failing that, I've not a clue.

Jem