Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #42
From: TDSatty@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 1999 01:52:18 EDT

I don't know why you guys and gals have problems with Leica Service.  I fed
ex'ed them my broken R8 last Thursday and had it back on Tuesday (after
having shown it to Brenda at a clean and check the weekend before, who very
kindly expedited it)!!!!  Then, I purchased an M4-2 motor, which fell out of
the bag before I got out of the store, breaking the little steering wheel
like part common to your M baseplates -- I e-mailed Leica Parts with a jpeg
of the broken part and they responded the next day saying they are sending me
the part without charge!!!!   You guys mean to them or something?

The e-mail address for the parts Dept. is:  leicaparts@juno.com

A happy Leca Service customer.

Tom Schofield