Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 Battery Cover
From: "Harold Gess" <gess@icon.co.za>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 15:53:44 +0200

Hi

I know I had this problem and I asked the Leica agent's repairs person. He
took it and put a small amount of some substance on the screw thread, i'm
not sure what, which seemed to keep it reasonably tight. I think it is some
sort of rubber cement enough of which stays in the thread when taking it on
and off, to remain useful after the 5 or 10 times I've unscrewed it.

Harold