Subject: Re: [Leica] UK repair company for classic cameras?
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 13:24:53 +0100

Doug,
I can remind you that Leica themselves will now accept screw mount cameras
for servicing. My father sent them a model 2 recently, sadly it was
returned with more dust in the finder system than previously, it was
returned again and is now perfect.

My own preference would go to:
Malcolm Taylor, Upper Lye Farm,
Aymestrey, LEOMINSTER,
Hereford, HR6 9SZ.

I have yet to establish whether Leica have also dissapointed me in their
servicing. I had the rear element of a 40/2.8 Focotar replaced recently.
When I tried to use it I couldn't manage to achieve focus, I do not think
I am overlooking anything on my V35, and will await their return of the
lens to see if the fault was therein or not.

Jem