Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: [Leica] Canon really has AF figured o ut...BLASHPEMY? Or it i s?
From: "Bill O'Connell" <woc2@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 1999 00:14:13 -0400

Bernard,
   A trip through the factory is like touring something from the 18
hundreds.  It is a wonderful experiance, especially if your a car guy
(or guyette).  What they don't buy assembled from others (motors,
suspensions, etc) they make by hand (body panels, interior, etc).  Have
not toured the Leica factory to see if you are right.
Bill

Dr. Joseph Yao wrote:

> Three years for a Morgan?  You guys must have it easy over there!  I
> ordered a Morgan in 1992 when I was living in England and I have just
> been asked by the factory to choose a colour for my car.  It will be
> built later this year and I will have it next year!

Sounds as if they're assembled in the same workshop as the R8 drive.....

Bernard