Subject: Re: [Leica] : quills
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 15:37:19 -0800

Harrison McClary wrote:

> But then who remembers Donal's posts about at year ago from Hawaii when
> his key board only worked on about 2/3 the characters...talk about hard
> to decipher.  I thought he was using an old WWII Magic device to encode
> his posts!!

I'd forgotten about that.  I was doing cut and paste of letters from
other posts because of problems with the keyboard.  Hawaii humidity.
And it only cost a $120 to fix the powerbook.  Now when I don't make
sense, however, I don't have any excuses.  But I sold enough pix from
that trip to pay for the trip and the keyboard and much more.

donal
- --
Donal Philby
San Diego