Subject: RE: [Leica] archeival mounting
From: "Lee, Ken" <ken.lee@hbc.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 1999 08:17:06 -0400

Hi Mark,

My info may be a little out of date, but there was a discussion on
Compuserve a year or two ago. This seems to be divided by coast.  The west
coast (John Sexton was one person I remember) stating that dry mounting was
the only way to go. The east coasters use the tape method.

How do you get fiber prints to lay flat without sticking them to something?
Do you flatten them in a press before mounting?

Thanks......Ken