Subject: [Leica] M6 want list, was some digest listing
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sat, 05 Jun 1999 22:31:29 +0100

Bernard,

As a TV director, I work quite often with a camera that's pointed and shot
through voice control, it's called a cameraman! I really appreciate not
having to do that when I get away from the restrictive practises that still
hang around our industry.
Being able to take a picture without having to describe it first, re-frame
it later and ask later whether it was good, is a real boon.
Thanks for the offer but make mine a 'no voice control version' please! The
'floating in the air' bit is kinda whacky though...

Jem