Subject: [Leica] Leica Projectors
From: Jim Laurel <jplaurel@microsoft.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 1999 16:18:46 -0700

I believe there was a discussion on this topic last week, but I no longer
have the emails...

As many of you have probably noticed, the P2002 projector is available at a
very low price.  It sure looks tempting, but I wonder how it compares to the
newer RT models, and whether picking up a P2002 now will leave one orphaned.
I'm afraid I don't know much about Leica's projectors.  I currently have a
P150, which has worked just fine for several years.  Can I expect a P2002
with Super Colorplan P2 to outperform it significantly?  (probably a dumb
question...)

Specific questions:

- -Are lenses for the RT and P2002 compatible?
- -Do the RT and P2002 work together in multiple projector setups?
- -Is the P2002 being discontinued?

Any other general comments welcomed.

Thanks,
- --Jim Laurel