Subject: [Leica] LOWEPRO BAGS - OOPS!
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 1999 20:30:51 -0700

At 09:29 PM 6/1/99 -0500, you wrote:
>When I travel light, I use the LowePro MiniTrekker Backpack.  When I carry a
>long lens, the Nature AW backpack is used.  Both beat a shoulder bag -
>unless only a body and a handful of lenses are being carried.
>
>Bill Christensen

Well folks... I led you all astray as to my likes and dislikes. I was
working by memory, which obviously failed miserably.

The big Linhof bag that I dislike so much is a Tenba.

My large R camera backpack is a Tamrac, my small R camera backpack is a
Lowepro MiniTrekker.

I really "really" like the Tamrac backpack.

I really like the Lowepro MiniTrekker.

I do not like the Tenba large backpack. But I have to use it.

I don't have the model numbers since they don't put them on the bags. The
Tamrac large pack is more substantial than the Lowepro. But they both work.
The Tamrac is a little deeper so R cameras and winders are a bit more
comfortable.

It's the Tenba that is loose and sloppy, but deep. Jeez... bag names are
swirling in my head.

Sorry Dan, et al.

Jim