Subject: [Leica] Focus adjustment
From: sandyquandt@centuryinter.net
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 99 00:56:32 GMT

Although I've not had a problem with my four M6's, aside from one that needed a
slight vertical alignment adjustment (which Leica NJ repaired within a matter
of days) I'm curious about the implementation of the "screwdriver method." Any
advice regarding the logistics would be appreciated, especially if the
possibility exists that I could make adjustments myself!

Thanks!

Sandy