Subject: [Leica] Delta 3200 and HC110?
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 21:18:40 -0400

Here it is 10 days before my one trip of the year ( santa fe, NM) and I am
obcessing over which camera to take ( M6 with 35/2 and 90/2.8).  Now that
this is settled ( or is it hmmm.....) I am now obcessing over which BW film
to take.  For low light I am going to try Delta 3200 and was wondering if
any on the group have used it specifically with HC110? Thoughts,
condemnations, etc.

ernie nitka