Subject: [Leica] My record player must be a DEMO - the needle's stuck
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:47:06 EDT

Jim, Marc

If you look at the demo debaters, (en mass), they are mostly new to the
group, and seem not to understand that Leica Solms & the M6  is not Leitz
Wetzlar & the M3/2/4.

BTW, I guess PassiveAgressive DonJdumbers isn't aware of the FACTs
surrounding E. Leitz, Wetzlar, and financial viability - the non-going
concern fiasco of the M5,M4-2/P, CL, Minolta, & Wild experiences

Got to go and count some beans now, whilst freely expressing my opinion.

Guido