Subject: Re: [Leica] News from Belgrade
From: "Guido Soprano" <guidosoprano@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 11:37:20 EDT

Dear 793582,

why hide behind your US constitutional rights in an international group?

Bill's somewhat acerbic response (with which I agree in sentiment) was about
responsible communications. Note the difference between rights and
responsibilities. Please note also that the Universe does not rotate around
the US Constitution and amendments.

Names are the global norm, there is meaning in their code. Random numbers
have a different, much less human, inherent meaning.

Does your Mother call you 793582, do your friends know you as a number.

Or are you the number formerly known as a character from a George Orwell
novel?

Have a numeric day,

Guido