Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: "demos"
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horst.schmidt@actek.com.au>
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 12:01:59 +1000

Jim Brick wrote:

> DonjR43198@aol.com,

snip:

> I'm somewhat curious. Why do you continue to stay on the Leica list? Why do
> you use Leica equipment (I guess I'm assuming a lot)?

Jim,I'm also curious, How you just don't get it. What's wrong with discussing and
criticizing Leica products on this forum. Especially if it is legitimate. If
people encounter problems with Leica equipment, or service, then it should be
aired.
You can't just put your head in to the sand and pretend it does not happen. Just
because it has the name Leica.

I am also curious, why you have the need to query the existence on the LUG, of the
people who voice an opinion opinion, which at the time, is not 150% favorable to
Leica.

Horst Schmidt