Subject: Re: [Leica] 35 ASPH Sumicron M or WHAT
From: Richard Edwards <REdwards@Vetronix.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 13:32:00 -0700

>Ken just called as I was spell checking "draft" and is going ahead with
>the 35 ASPH Sumicron. So don't read the above.

Okey-dokey. Thanks for telling me in time.
The 35 ASPH Summicron---which isn't in any spell-checker I've seen---is
my sentimental favorite among my lenses right now. I spend most
of my time switching back and forth between that and the 24mm ASPH,
and while I, with my limited photo and Leica experience, still find the 24mm
plain bad-ass intimidating, I would take the 35mm to bed with me before
the 24mm were my wife, Michelle Pfeiffer, to allow it.

- -Al