Subject: Re: [Leica] 28mm PC Lens
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 11:32:29 -0400

Al-
The light blocked from the lens doesn't care if the shade is one marked
"Leica" or Minolta! Even a generic collapsable rubber one from Kalt is
available in 67mm, I believe. It depends on what you want to be seen with!!
Regardless, your wanting to use a shade is admirable! This is a wonderful
optic, even if Leica didn't make it!
Dan