Subject: [Leica] 28mm PC Lens
From: alee <alee@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:59:38 -0700

Recently I purchased a 28mm PC Super Angulon lens in a Minolta mount.  I
bought the Leica mount for this lens from Leica last week and have
converted this to use on my SL2.  Now I'm looking for the lenshade for
this lens.  Leica has one and Schneider has a rubber one.  Both take the
67mm UW filters.  Does anyone have any recommendations as to which I
should go with?

Alvin Lee