Subject: [Leica] I can't figure out...
From: "Roger Beamon" <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 11:08:50 -700

what being either liberal or conservative has to do with wishing
Ted a happy birthday. If being too much of what it is that I am is
a sin, then so be it! At least my idealogy is known, reliable and
consistant. Most important, it is comfortable for me. BUT, IT HAS
NOTHING TO DO WITH MY WISHING TED A HEARTFELT HAPPY
BIRTHDAY!

Me? I don't wish to have any more birthdays, and when
confronted with birthday wishes aimed in my direction, my usual
response is, BAH HUMBUG!

Hardhearted? Yes, but only with respect to myself. For Ted and
everyone else, nothing but the best wishes. When I say 'em,
I mean 'em!

See...conservatives have as big a heart as liberals, though you'd
not know it from the major media.

Relax, Mark. You'll slip into it without a problem. Enjoy the journey.

Now, back to waiting for the last of the three Gateway boxes to
arrive (Arrive concurrently? Should have, but alas...). A new
computer system with which to view your Leica images, my dears.

- --
Roger
mailto:roger@beamon.org

     This is one of those cases in which the imagination
     is baffled by the facts.
               -- Winston Churchhill