Subject: Re: [Leica] Centre tripod socket on IIIc?
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 09:07:07 +0100

Here in England you see, every so often, camera cradles (for sale, s/h) which
held Leicas by their tripod socket and offered in exchange a socket in the
middle of their base. Their construction had two arms at each end of the base
to hold the cameras 'shoulders' and one was adjustable for a tight fit.
Maybe they have them elsewhere too?
Jem