Subject: [Leica] Times for TMZ 6400/39 in Ilford Microphen
From: Peter Niessen <niessen@ifh.de>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 00:04:45 +0200 (METDST)

Dear all,

I would like to develop Kodak TMZ rated at 6400/39 in Ilford Microphen
(Stock) at 20C for 16 Minutes. Any objections? Is this approximately the
right development time? At the moment, this is the only developer
available, otherwise I would resort to Tetenal Negafin.

Cheers, Peter.

P.S. For those interested how I obtain 16 Minutes: take the Microphen
Instructions, plot dev. time vs. film speed (in DIN, i.e. logscale)
for HP5, Delta400, compare the curves and estimate where TMZ would be,
assuming it behaves like Delta400. How do they manage to develop Fuji
Neopan rated 1600/33 in 3'30''?