Subject: [Leica] Re: The Welcome of Mac
From: Mac Yubune<yubune@dcd.snec.nec.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 17:21:40 +0900

Wow Jem,
Nice to talk with you again!!
The shipment of Yasuhara 1st was postponed,I may get it next week.

Hi all,

I'll recently get some Leica items,R3,R7 and 80/1.4R,35/2 R,280/2.8R.

I still look for R8,Apo Macro Elmarit 100/2.8,Super Angulon 21/4Multi Coated
Elmarit 19/2.8latest version and 35/1.4 Aspherical 1 st version.

If you have any info,please inform me.

In Japan there are many brandnew screw mount items,you may know,if you need any information
please request me.

Regards
Mac