Subject: [Leica] Re: News from Belgrade
From: Roger Beamon <roger@beamon.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 19:51:19

At 10:05 PM 5/25/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Can we PLEASE keep the political rhetoric off of the LUG?  Please?  Pretty
>please?
>
>Tina posted a kind humanitarian note about a fellow devotee of Leica.  Let
>it go and that, and, kindly, let us not see a huge flame war erupt over this.
>
>We all have our attitudes on this subject but, please, allow the rest of
>the Group some peace from hearing them!

Why, Marc, this is the kind of topical diversity that shows what
interesting and rounded folk we are on this list. Aren't we all for free
speech?

I find these renegade threads most interesting. They provide an in depth
look at our fellow subscribers enabling us to better feel and understand
their opinions. This certainly will enhance our already heightened Leica
photographic perception.

Door's open, Oddmund.

- --
Roger