Subject: Re: [Leica] News from Belgrade
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 23:33:17 +0200

Andreas,

I think that your comment about Pascal below is totally inappropriate. I would
expect that people here on LUG have quite different opinions about this war,
and I suggest that we keep them to ourselves. Tina's original post was just
sharing of information which did not require an answer. Her post was also
non-political, focusing on the human angle of the war. Fine. It also made me
wonder how many Kosovar refugees have access to e-mail so that they can tell
the world how they feel...

Nathan

Andreas Frijdal wrote:

> At the same time I am extremely disappointed by the total lack of reaction
> of the LUG, lets forget about Pascal's reaction, he must to close to the
> NATO buildings in  Brussels to think clearly.
>
> Luggers(like all the other victims) remain also humans! Even when their
> presidents behave like irresponsible jerks.

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo site: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/