Subject: [Leica] Looking for a 35/2
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Tue, 25 May 1999 18:21:16 +0100

Andrew,
I've seen one at my local store and am trying to decide whether to buy it
myself, or not.
It's only £80, its in a rare aluminium focusing mount, there's no iris, no r/f
coupling and it wont fit onto my camera!
Reason is, it's a projector version, made for putting on the front of the Prado
500 in 1964!
If that tickles your fancy, let me know.

best regards,
Jem