Subject: Re: [Leica] 180/3.4 APO-Telyt-R and TCs
From: "Bill Christensen" <billc@xsite.net>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 21:34:37 -0500

Maria,

While I do not have direct experience with the 180 3.4 lens and the 2x
extender, I am a bit concerned that the combination may be a bit too slow to
use as a primary wildlife lens.  In my nature work, I prefer faster
apertures to maximize shutter speed and minimize possible blurring from
animal movement.  If the wildlife remains still, the combination you are
interested in will work but you may see blurring if the subject moves.

Good luck in the field and bring some great shots home!

Bill Christensen