Subject: Re: [Leica] Xtol long
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 May 1999 19:58:36 -0300

As for xtol, I just pay more and get the one litre size.  That way I always
mix up fresh developer.  I do this with E6 as well.  Agfa makes an E6 kit
in 500ml size.  The per roll cost is about the same as a one gallon Kodak
kit, but you always are sure you have fresh chemicals.  In E6, the
developer usually goes off quickly and you end up with dark slides.

Regards,

Robert