Subject: [Leica] Loupes and full 35mm slide
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:21:55 -0700

Someone had asked me (Sorry, i forgot who it was) if it were possible for an
eyeglass wearer to see an entire 35mm slide when using the Maxwell 6x loupe.
Well, I went home and tried it myself and the answer is yes! I wear glasses
and I can see the complete 35mm slide without problem.  Let me also mention
that another friend who has the same loupe, and who also wears eyeglasses,
tells me he too sees the entire 35mm slide but in his case he indicated that
there is a tiny bit of vignetting in the extreme corners.  But overall, he
goes on to say that he sees more of the slide with this loupe than with
others loupes, so I guess its a plus.

Peter K