Subject: Re: [Leica](off topic) Paterson Aculux 2
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 10:33:05 -0300

Dan:

The G means GAMMA , or contrast of the negatives produced.  The .57 is if
you use a condensor enlarger and the .7 is for diffusion enlargers.  The
condensor enlargers tend to make more contrasty prints and this is
compensated by developing the negatives to a lower contrast.  If you use a
V35, use the .7 developing times.

Regards,

Robert