Subject: [Leica] Focotar For Sale
From: "Robert Meier" <robertmeier@usjet.net>
Date: Fri, 21 May 1999 00:23:17 -0500

I have digested all the information and advice about my Focotar and now I'm
ready to sell it.  It has the information Leitz Wetzlar  Focotar 1:4.5/50
printed on the front rim of the lens, facing out.  It is, in fact, the
diaphram ring that it is printed on.  It is mint and comes with the bubble
case and the lenscap.  I have concluded from what everyone told me that I
should ask $195 for it, so that is what I'm asking.  Unless, of course,
someone wants it for more than that.  :-)