Subject: Re: [Leica] Jobo and wash aids
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 14:18:49 -0400

At 07:51 PM 5/20/99 +0200, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Thanks for the prompt reply. And I assume that you do not have problems with
>scratching the film in the process? I am really paranoid about this and always
>try to handle the film as little as possible while wet.
>
>Nathan

Nope.  I never touch the film - just drop it directly from the reels into
the PhotoFlo and then lift by the leader straight from the solution to the
clothesline to dry with a clothespin on the bottom to hold it straight.
You would probably run more of a risk of scratching the film if the reels
are affected by the PhotoFlo and the film jams while loading.  Good luck!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com/