Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit-R 35 Experiences?
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 20:06:04 +0200

Hi, This is just my humble impression .  I used this lens for several years
and felt a reserved character.  I remember it is not amazingly sharp.  After
I got a 35/2M asph, it always remained on the shelf, and I parted with it.
Recently, however, I feel like using this lens again because I am now
interested more in older lenses than in the current razor-sharp ones.  One
with the E55 thread for 400 USD is a bargain.

Mikiro

- -----