Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: trip to Artic
From: JCaren@aol.com
Date: Thu, 20 May 1999 01:52:35 EDT

Clifton:

I have been to Churchill Manitoba in November to photograph polar bears. It
is the ultimate white on white photography. The trip to Churchill and
particularly Cape Churchill is a world class experience. My R7 held up great
in the cold while the Nikon and Minolta auto focus lenses were freezing up.
In the summer Churchill has lots of migrating foul and wales to see.

An acquaintance has been to Wager Bay where there is a camp site created by
enterprising Inuits. He said there were lots of bugs, good animal sightings
and hit and miss weather.

Good luck,

Jeff Caren
Los Angeles