Subject: [Leica] Re: Modify Nikon F body to accept Leica R lenses?
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Thu, 20 May 99 10:07:52 +1000

> [Change Nikon F2 body lens flange to mount Leica R lenses]

1.  [Novoflex Leica R lens to Canon EOS body adapter ring]

<www.novoflex.com>

The person to email is: "Reinhard Hiesinger" <novoflex@novoflex.com>

The email they sent me, said...

>the adaptor you need is called EOS/LER.
>List price in Germany: DM 299,--
>
>Our representative in Australia:
>
>Messrs.Vanbar, Carlton, VIC. 3053, Tel. 03 9347 7788

2.  [Technicians to modify the Nikon F2]

I have narrowed the selection down to two:

Photography on Bald Mountain located in California.
Ask for Ken Ruth....(408)423-4465
113 Bald Mountain
POB 113
Davenport,CA.  95017

Forschner, Marty
Professional Camera Repair
37 W. 47th Street,  New York,  NY  10036 (212) 382-0550

As these don't appear to have email addresses(?), I'll have
to ring them direct tomorrow.  From some of the replies I
have had from others thus far, am not too hopeful it can be
done though...

Have decided *not* to go down the EOS adapter route - I got
into Leica almost a year ago to *get away* from the plastic
fantastics and their (IMO) 60 000 useless features!  ;^)

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth
www.nemeng.com