Subject: [Leica] Re: My new website
From: DavidS8451@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 07:03:05 EDT

Doug,
I don't know anything about websites, but I wanted to let you know how much
I've enjoyed your trip reports in the past, and now the bird pictures.
Bravo!  I can't imagine the skill and patience (and big glass) required to
photograph birds.  I spent the past weekend in the White Mountains of New
Hampshire birding and hiking.  The Blackburnian warblers I saw had bright
flaming orange throat and head markings, whereas they appear yellow in your
picture.  Is this just my monitor on its last legs, or is it a regional
difference?
I will look forward to the development of the other categories on your site.
Best,
Dave Schaller
Newton, MA