Subject: Re: [Leica] That faulty M6
From: m037iu00@cwcom.net
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 21:30:34 +0100

Doug,
I'd suggest you would find the M6 repair emminently less expensive than
buying one of those Cooke and Perkin adapters, but good luck 'in the
chase'...
Perhaps there are still some around which are owned by people who are
unaware of the exhorbitant prices they have attained.

On a more practical note, I'd send the camera to Solms if MK can't
establish the fault, but then erratic faults are always the worst...

Jem