Subject: Re: [Leica] subjective versus objective testing procedures
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 19:23:01 -0700

Erwin wrote:  and a whole bunch more!!!!!!!

<<<<A number in itself is not science and a word is not in itself the result of
a subjective impression.>>>>>

Way to go Erwin! love ya man! What an indepth post.

I need not say anything else but "when Erwin makes a point, don't be stupid
and mess with this man!"  He knows his words,  numbers and testing
presenting it in a very subjective manner.

Thanks Erwin, you are a man of talent and class!

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant